Some linguistics-related links for your clicking pleasure:
- When the powers of linguistics and technology combine cool things can happen.
- French and German language programs are facing hard times.
- Neal Whitman at Literal-Minded takes a stab at diagramming some Lewis Carroll.
- The linguist’s version of DIY: creating an alien language.
- The BBC to produce a five-part series on language entitled Planet Word.
Just as an added resource – François Grosjean – University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland published a series of answers to questions that parents typically have regarding bilingualism. Interesting read.